Sunday, 27 October 2013

Poem-off with that guy that got away hehe

Parallel universe boyfriend
I like your style
thanks for the poem
it made me do smile

I wish I could write
beauty in letters like that
but if I attempted such thing
I may come across as a twat

but I’ll try my best for you
and see where the words go
they may be calm and tranquil
but I assume to darkness it’ll flow

to respond to your poem
I know the branch to take
but I know the consequences
I know the heart ache
that lies before my choices
and will muster in the air
but do I take the risk or not
or maybe I shouldn’t care

but I’ll tell it how it is
and the truth we all shall know
that every time I talk to you
my fondness of you grows

your mind is a maze of beauty
I think that’s why I like you
and the randomness you create
makes me question how loose is your screw

and you know the reality
when you just click with a shared sense of mind
I think we are both oddities of this world
and a bizarreness to mankind

and I kind of have this crush on you
because I believe you are a good egg sir
but as per usual the sitch is not so simple
which I do not want or prefer

but may I ask for your DNA
to make a clone of you to keep
you could be my mister, my mate, my sex toy
and now I’m sounding like a creep

but to conclude from my words
I find you truly divine
if life was more simple
we could have dated and drank wine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely to hear.. please feel free to voice some opinions on what you have just read and if you want a personalized one give me a shout :)